Friday, June 4, 2010

Caught in the Rain

Caught in the Rain

got caught in the rain
a skip and stones throw from home
mad dash and wet socks

I don't want to bag on somebody's professional, but what do weathermen/women get paid to do? Whenever I watch the local news, I always skip the weather segments because I can easily get that information somewhere else without being teased to come back later for the full weather forecast after the commercial break. And even if I catch the weather because I don't have control of the remote, I don't take the forecast too seriously because it is usually wrong.

There was a sever thunder storm warning all day today but it didn't rain at all... until they lifted the warning at 4:04 pm and it started thunder storming at 4:30 pm. Good job guys. I was on a run and just barely got home in time before the hail started. Luckily I made sure to stay close to my house (on a short radius) as I ran. I'm fine. Thanks for being concerned. Peace out.

No comments: