Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Diaries

Winter Diaries

Another year of writing in winter diaries
hoping for spring time romances
Once again
throwing your hat into the ring
ready to join the game
that doesn't follow the rules of science
nothing is repeatable
and hardly anything is observable
except through the foggy mirror of self-reflection
You try to be the cause and she gives no reaction
who knows, maybe you were only off by a fraction

I debated about whether I should write today. I only needed to write 4 more times this year to get my personal best. I thought maybe I shouldn't pass my record by too much so that I can beat my personal best again next year w/o killing myself. "off by a fraction". I'm obsessed with this flash game that makes you try to do things by "eye" and then tells you how accurate you are. I was in the top 10 for a while but I think I've been knocked off. Oh well. Peace out.

No comments: