Sunday, December 6, 2009

Six Pounds

Six Pounds

Six pounds and a cupcake later
I still can't take my eyes off her
the girl with so many nicknames
all of them, I claim to have created

I made her
the person she is
the star of the biz
We should never have dated
things were already overly complicated
with distance and time
and other boys with their rhymes

Squandered years and unachievable goals
my shot just wide, outside of the poles
Six pounds and a cupcake later
I can no longer find the strength to hate her

I didn't do any journal data entry today... although I was tempted to do some but I didn't want to get caught up in the past. I watched quite a bit of football though. Sunday football ftw. After that, I got lost in youtube. Maybe I need a youtube romance. That would be awesome. Now if only I could find someone awesome on youtube that doesn't already have a million fans. You know, get it on the ground floor. Be the one to make her... before she gets too big in the biz and forgets about the little people. I'm little... but maybe if I was 6 pounds more little... littler? I dunno. W/e. Peace out.

No comments: