Friday, February 1, 2008

My Birthday Wishes

My Birthday Wishes

My mind is busy as it composes imaginary letters to you
letters to wish you a happy birthday
they are beautifully worded
I write imaginary letters to you everyday
letters that confess how much you mean to me
hoping that you know I exist
and hoping that you remember people that you don't see


Lolz. I like how these things kinda just write themselves. I know the imaginary letter idea is cliche but I was reminded of it in Slaughterhouse Five today. I just finished that book today. It was interesting. Of course, being a "great" book, it was war related... or more anti-war related but it also involved some time traveling which was a win for me.

Anyways, I watched Stardust yesterday. I loved it. Anyone who has seen that movie and knows anything about me would know right away that I would love that movie. The writer describes it as a fairy tale for adults. I wish I could read more fairy tales. I wish I was her fairy tale. Lol, there I go again.

No comments: