Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bus Games

Bus Games

Let the games begin
first to find my victim
there she is
the one in the blue and white jacket
now to make some eye contact
bingo
look away!
look away!!
pretend as though you don't have the social courage
let some more time go by
act as though you can't take your eyes off of her
but only when she's not looking at you
remember to smile before adverting your eyes
make sure you convince her that she is the hottest girl on the bus
get off the bus knowing that you either creeped her out
or made her day


Bus games are fun. Sometimes when I'm too tired to read or don't have a book on me, it's fun to play bus games. It's kinda sad but I know other people who play these games too. Sometimes, I'll purposely stare at people who are not on the bus... you know, make them feel very uncomfortable for no reason. What are they gonna do? Come on the bus and confront you? Yeah, right. The game I'm referring to in the poem is a little different but just as fun.

No comments: