Thursday, February 21, 2008

Holiness

Holiness

You already know this but I have to write this down
Sometimes I forget about Your holiness
I forget and I stumble
I forget and I fall

You already know this but I need to write this down
Sometimes I forget about Your holiness
I forget about that night in December
The night that I was challenged to remember
That sometimes I make an idol of the God that I'd like You to be
Of a God who's vision centers around me

You already know this but I want to write this down
Sometimes I forget about Your holiness
but this will remind me


Lolz. So I finally got my masters diploma in the mail. So I decided to find my high school and undergraduate diplomas and put them in the same manila envelope... of course I have no idea where my undergraduate degree is. I thought I knew but I guess I was wrong. However, I did manage to find the poem that I wrote at winter conference a few years ago that I mentioned before in this blog and here it is. Awesome. I wrote this in a "Listening to God through Creative Writing" workshop and there was a cute girl in it... but that's beside the point.

No comments: