Friday, July 23, 2010

Driving

Driving

I really hate it
bullies driving everywhere
Must I always yield?

I hate driving. I'd rather bus somewhere or walk even though it takes much longer. I hate driving because there are so many other people on the road and you have to work with them... and most of the time, I don't think they are working with me. Sometimes I feel like there are a lot of bullies on the road. Like when people cut you off. I mean, I could not let them in and hit them but that's more a hassle than anything else.

Today on my way home, I felt like a pedestrian bullied me. It was fairly dark on a fairly quiet road and she totally decided to cross in front of me even though there were no cars behind me. And then she decided that she would walk as slow as she possibly could. At that moment, I was wishing that there was some authority figure next to me that I could ask for permission to run her over. I hate entitled pedestrians. We should be allowed to hit them. **This goes nicely with my other rants about how I hate drivers and I wished that I was allowed to just kick their cars. Ha. Peace out.

No comments: