Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bouncing Ideas

Bouncing Ideas

I wrote something beautiful
and tossed it into the air between my ears
to be lost as the seconds become minutes
I was a genius once
with ideas bouncing around my head
but they lost energy with time and grew still
Only to rattle around a bit
as I lie awake in bed

I've lost most of my good ideas I think. They come to me and I'm too lazy to write them down and then they are gone. Today, I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I've probably mentioned that movie before. It's like 1 of 4 movies that I own. I don't know how many times I've watched it. Every time I watch it, it feels like I'm watching it for the 2nd time. Maybe I've only watched it 3 times. I dunno. It has a familiar feel and yet I don't know what scene comes next. Perhaps it's because it's not a linear storyline.

Anyways, I want to write my thoughts more so I dusted off an old notebook that I probably bought the previous time I had the notion to write down my thoughts more. It was empty so perhaps I hadn't started yet. This blog has been a blessing and a curse when it comes to remembering things. I know that I do write a lot of my stuff based on personal things but sometimes I'm too cryptic for me to even figure out what I was writing about months ago. It sucks though cause I already know that sometimes writing things down will seem redundant and slow. Who has time to write down their thoughts? When I have thoughts, I'm too busy thinking them. Peace out.

No comments: