Thursday, November 19, 2009

Instinct

Instinct

I can't say I recognized you right away
but I decided that I loved you anyways
It was just an instinct that I trusted
and I was right
I figured out who you were that same night
You were the lady of the lights

Have you ever watched a tv show and recognized a guess actor and wasn't able to recall where you know them from? I hate that. It just totally distracts me as I churn my brain, thinking of possible tv shows or movies that I might know them from. Gotta love imdb to help ease that problem. It's weird though. I think the human brain is so good at facial recognition. Sometimes it's an actress that you haven't seen in years and they look fairly different but yet your brain still says, "you know this girl. and you loved her in the past. love her now." That happened to me tonight as I was watching tv.

Hahaha. I just wanted to ramble about that as I felt like I haven't been rambly enough as of late. Peace out.

No comments: