Thursday, November 26, 2009

Daydreaming

Daydreaming

I sailed my boat through a field of snow
and hummed a song
while the world was a glow
with the moonlight that brightens the night
in this field where as child I flew kites
and this nonsense has absolutely no meaning
it's just the nonsense fiction of daydreaming

Hmmm.. not sure, but I might already have written something with the same title in the past. I was very uninspired today. Unlike yesterday, no ideas were coming to mind. I ended up surfing the net for quite sometime to try to find some inspiration. I rediscovered a girl that I love on youtube. After that, I played with my digital camera cause I somehow screwed it up and it wasn't taking pictures as crisp as I remembered them being and discovered that I was in burst mode or something. Lol. Anyways, all that to say that I have no idea what today's piece is about. Peace out.

No comments: