Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sliding Doors

Sliding Doors

The evening is coming to a close
and we've done this dance before
of awkward glances
and chance romances
that disappear through sliding doors
but on this night lit by golden strands
you stand up and hold his hand

You cowardly ask
and he cowardly says yes
to keep the universe in tact

I watched Sliding Doors the other day cause it was on tv. I can't say that I was a fan of the movie, but it got me thinking about alternative realities... which got me thinking about the season finale of Fringe. I don't know where I'm going with this. I actually wrote the last 3 lines first this time and I started writing about something else but I got scared because I thought it might be too personal so I changed it up. You can call me the "coward" and you'd be correct on several levels. Peace out.

No comments: