Monday, February 25, 2019

math (1)

i always consider you in my math
i think of you in the shower, the bath
i laugh and cry
i admit it but will always deny
this feeling that i'm trying to hide
the feelings that cannot stay just inside
they break through the surface
like my torn meniscus 
from the miles i put between me and you

I'm doing the math.  This is my 599th post.  I've never observed any big milestone posts on this blog before.  I guess it was because this new few makes it more obvious how many posts I have on here.  Unfortunately, I have at least 4 posts on here that do not have any poems, but then there's also one with 2 poems... so this is the 599th post, but only the 596th poem.  Make sure to come back for my 600th poem.  I promise you that you will not be surprised by what I'll write about.  Peace out.

No comments: