Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time

Time

Come and steal away with me in time
a secret place, in the corner of my mind
A quiet place where grandeur still exists
it's hard to find, just beyond the mists
It's a mysterious local for love
a place that slipped in between the gaps of time
I work on the phrasing and struggle with rhyme
Meet me in the meadow with the grass so green
tell me your thoughts... simple and clean

I want to watch Time Traveler's Wife. I'm in love with Rachel McAdams. I was cheering for her to come out on top in Mean Girls. Hahaha. I read the novel in February I think. Breezed through it in a day or 2. It took a few hundred pages to get a handle on the time travelling and the changing point of views, but I liked it in the end. It really boils down to a simple love story with creepy elements of an old man talking to a young girl. Critics have not been kind to the movie, but I guess I never expected they would be. It's got a rather limited appeal I guess. There. I wrote something today. Peace out.

No comments: