Sunday, May 11, 2008

Nobody Knows

Nobody Knows

Nobody knows
but when I see you yawn
my heart breaks
it has nothing to do with your yawning
seeing you just makes my heart ache
for greener pastures and sunny days
when our conversations consisted of more than "hey"s
Nobody knows
but sometimes I suspect you do


"Nobody knows" is an interesting thing to talk about in the days of everything being online and only a google search away. You would think that there are very few things in the world that nobody knows. Even a quick browse of Wikipedia shows that there seems to be experts of every subject under the sun and not only that, but there are also citations to prove those facts. However, when you think about how much stuff people keep to themselves. Their private thoughts and inner pain... there must be a tonne of that stuff out there too.

This piece was inspired by the Pink song. I've never heard it or even read all the lyrics but I stumbled upon the title of it on DeviantArt the other day. I dunno. I've kinda been feeling sad lately. Maybe more accurately like for the past 10 hours or so. I think I want to start writing every day again. Who knows. It's not like anyone is reading this junk. However, I still will need to be careful to not disclose too much. Peace out. New streak of 1.

No comments: