Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Sea

The Sea

This feeling is all too familiar
the setting has barely changed
but things feel different
the room feels smaller
Nothing changes
It's all the same
I sat there on those steps
waiting to bring in the millennium
Time travelling
in my mind
I take the scissors and cut up time
and put the pieces in boxes
separated by emotion
the oceans fill with thoughts
and memories are diluted by the sea


Wow. I haven't done this in a while. It's crazy how long it's been since I've written in here. It's not like riding a bike. It doesn't just come back to you. I've been absent but so have my regular readers. I'm not sure what I want to do with this blog now. I don't really know what I'm writing about. My muses now seem inappropriate and the desire to write has been wanting. Peace out.

No comments: